FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Monday to Friday
Replies between 11AM-9PM
ORDERS & PAYMENT
On Hand orders will be processed within 2-5 working days after Full Payment.
Orders with Labels will have a lead time of 2 weeks.
- BPI Online Transfer
Weekday deliveries are subject to availability. For Provincial orders, we only ship TWICE a week.
Kindly be patient with us for any delays caused by the ongoing pandemic.
Do you ship internationally?
We can arrange international shipping, provided that all fees will be shouldered by the Buyer.
How much is the delivery fee?
It will depend on the quantity of your orders and exact location.
- Small Orders - delivered via Bagged Motorbike or Gogoxpress
- Big Orders - delivered via MPV or LBC
To get an estimated delivery fee, you may pin our location:
Don Pedro St., Poblacion, Makati.
How long does shipping take?
- Metro Manila - 2-5 working days
- Provincial - 7-15 working days
You will be provided with a Tracking Link or Number to monitor your parcel.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
We do not offer exchanges so please choose carefully when placing an order and review them before checkout.
In the unlikely event that you receive items with damage or defects, we sincerely apologise for this! Please e-mail us with your Full Name, Order Number, Item Description, and Photos of the damaged item/s. We will either give you a refund, or issue store credit after our assessment.
PRODUCT CAREHow do I clean the Bamboo Lid?
Do not soak in water as this may invite molds. We highly suggest just wiping the lid with a damp cloth and let it air-dry. Our bamboo lids have been treated and sealed with food-grade oil to repel water and give off a smooth finish. However, even the best quality of bamboo will be prone to molds if there is MOISTURE. Make sure the bamboo lids are thoroughly dry before using again.
How do I clean the Glass Jar / Container?
You may hand-wash the glass jars / containers including the silicone seal of the bamboo lid (it's removable). The glass body is also DISHWASHER SAFE, but do not include the bamboo lids.
How do I store the Bamboo Glass Jar / Container?
Store your Bamboo Glass Jars & Containers in a dry and cool place. Do not store in places with high humidity as this also promotes mold growth.
How do I keep ingredients from hardening or clumping together?
- Moisture or humidity is one of the biggest culprits when it comes to clumped spices or powders. Store your jars away from refrigeration units, steam, and cooking elements.
- Put FOOD-GRADE desiccant packs (silica gel) inside the jar to help absorb moisture and keep your ingredients fresh for longer.
- Stir your spices / powders every now and then to make sure they do not clump together.
- Use or consume your spices / powders right away as they tend to harden and lose their flavour when stored for too long.
- Store your jars in a dark, cool place, as too much light will cause your spices to oxidise and break down. It is also good to note that ingredients stored in airtight glass containers lose LESS essential oils as compared to those stored in plastic containers.
- Use a dry spoon or scoop when getting ingredients from your glass jars / containers.
Do you have a physical store?
Everything is online for now, but the good news is we currently have stocks in the following stores:
- Frankie General Store - Molito, Alabang & SM Aura, Taguig
- Common Thread - Rockwell & Greenbelt
We do not accommodate orders via our website for pick-up at these locations since they have their own fixed allocation of Tidy Nest PH products. All purchases must be made from their store.
Are you open to resellers?
We are not accepting resellers as of the moment.
For collaborations, partnerships, and other proposals, please contact us at email@example.com and let's get our creative juices flowing!